Monday, October 23, 2006

Back from the outback

I finished my Australien tours and am finishing off my trip with a few days in Sydney before coming back home. I'm happy and satisfied, and still too tired to do more than just check in to let everyone know I'm fine. More to come...

Ich bin zurueck von meiner Tour ins australische Hinterland; es war ein tolles Erlebnis, aber noch bin ich zu muede um mehr zu schreiben. Ich fliege morgen nach Sydney fuer die letzten Tage meiner Reise and werde mich nochmal von dort melden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good to hear that you haven't been subjected to any stingray attacks, dingo maulings, or kangaroo punches. Met any Angry Penguins?

Anonymous said...

Sche fast jeden Tag auf Deine Seite. Ich freue mich sehr für Dich und bin gespannt auf Deine Fotos.
Komm gesund wieder.

Anonymous said...

da bin ich aber froh, daß du alles gut überstanden hast und hoffentlich bei guter gesundheit bist. genieße die letzten tage soviel du kannst.....