Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Next stop/Naechster Halt

It took me three flights to get from Toronto to my next stop, rural North Dakota - really, it's easier to get to Australia, I think. But there was one improvement - I was allowed to keep my lipstick! Anyway, all went well, all flights were punctual, and I'm now spending time visiting my mother and relaxing. As there are no sights to see here, my activities are mostly walking and sitting around, though friends from way back when will be coming over to visit a couple of times this week.

Move on now, nothing to see here...


Ich habe drei relativ kurze Fluege gebraucht, um hier zu landen, im laendlichen North Dakota. Da es sonst nichts zu tun gibt, kann ich sehr gut ausspannen und die Reste meines Jetlags auskurieren. Spaziergaenge und Gespraeche mit meiner Mutter, sowie ein paar Besuche von alten Schulkameraden usw. fuellen die Tage aus bis zur naechsten Reise am Freitag.

Demnaechst mehr...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But things for you to see in changes that only you can best perceive.